I had a brief chat with Terence this evening. I just encouraged him to say that I have taken a pro-active approach in trying to get leads to his current case. Also, a detailed email asking for prayer - for I believe that we surrender all to our Lord in such times, in every possible time if I may just add. He concurred with me. He tells me that he is a lot calmer now, also recuperating well from his surgery, the tone and manner of his voice has some positive shade. Amen. He told me he was spending some reading - the bible, New Testament in fact. Amen again. He shared with the relevance of the good book and his current situation in which I quickly added that this might just be his wake up call. He totally agreed. Now everyone say Amen!. He further mentioned that he is beginning to see things in a very different perspective, at least in a way that he has not seen for a long time. I am encouraged. The witness is expected to get back to Terence on the 28th and we'll be expecting him. Please pray for his visibility of his case. As you know if there is not witness, there is no case for Terence. So continue to pray. I want to thank everyone who took the time to read, pray and understand the situation of this person and also for me who is journeying with him closely.
In Terence's own words, "I think it's about time our group started to wake up". I said nothing but responded in heart, "may the voice wake the others, as they have woken you". I rely on His voice daily. In the heard and unheard ways.
***
On a different mic, I had an opportunity to once again do some VO recording but alas again, with the power pack VO pros lah. Too good I say, too good. I probably was the feature of One Line Wonders that night :) But still, it was good fun (albeit stressful on my part at times - tough to deliver, although I really enjoy the little that I can dabble with). Hopefully I'll polish the little that I have and continue to serve the Lord in any possible way.
***
A teacher told me for one to improve, one must work had. If you like a line from what you've read, write it down. Use it when you can. To read different genres, and write your favourite lines. Then channel it to your writing. It was the same voice echoing from my own heart - it takes hard work.
***
On other fronts, I am emcee-ing at Cam's wedding next Saturday. The church wedding, never in my life have I ever done it before. God help me. At least Jon's script will help surely, thx bro! But yea, I need some Godly inspiration and wisdom to be able to pull this off. I just hope I don't get too overwhelmed by the beautiful ceremony. Emo lah.
Also, I am asked to share a short scripture meditation on the theme - grace of God. First response, jialat. Never, absolutely have never done this one before what more Sunday pulpit. I am in fear and trembling shaking in my knuckle bones. So much to really say on the grace of God yet having to speak where by the congregation may have accesbility to. Do pray, I mean it.
I do what I do, coz the voice in me inspires me to take the challenge.

0 Responses to “The Voice”
Post a Comment